Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Big Leap?

India Rejoiced!!! India joined the elite club!!!
but the question is "So What?"

Everyone finds proud in "reinventing the wheel". But few actually understands the importance of knowledge sharing. How much did India spend in making 15th nov '08 a golden day in its history? A Huge amount!

With each sip of coffee, i think how much did it cost to me? It keeps me alert, working and makes me more efficient. So it is worth the price. Then i think about a lot of things and their worth for me. My friend bought a camera and i bought a music system, we both share and we both enjoy it. But when i think about the situation when i have to bought my own camera and my own music system, well a good feeling of possession, but when i look at my pocket with few pennies inside i feel that friends are the best things we have.

Now just imagine me as a India and my friend as a developed country.

If we can share then we can spend those few pennies on something really important for a country, its people! Why to spend on those which can be shared? Is it just to prove that we are among the elites? For me MIND represents Making Innovation Daily! then why to waste such a precious gift in such deeds.

What do you think? What do you feel?
Let's raise voice and help making a better future.

Comments Invited.

1 comment:

ComputerFreak said...

hello friend, i found this blog very interesting and unique so i linked your blog from my blog.
:- trashall.blogspot.com
You seemed to be new in blogging. you must visit my tech blog
eumine.blogspot.com
it can help you about blogging.